Connection, Compassion and Courage are essential as we walk this journey as followers of Jesus and leaders in ministry. For the PEOPLE of God, this is a place for resources, personal growth, and skill-building.
Areas of impact include spiritual direction, mental health, wellness, personal self-care, and individual leadership skill development, etc. Our hope is to be relevant, encouraging, challenging, and nurturing. Come, let’s walk this journey together…
Resourcing God’s People
Personal & Spiritual Growth
Who am I?
- Enneagram Inventory
- Five Fold Ministry Test
- Myers Briggs Personality Pathways
- Spiritual Gifts Inventories
- CliftonStrengths34: Unique Strenghts Assessment.
Personal Mission Statement – If you would like to develop a mission statement, follow these steps.
- Exercise 1: Who do you want to be
- Exercise 2: Developing core components
- Exercise 3: Drafting and refining
Growing as a Disciple
- LEAD: Living Every Day as a Disciple (Website)
- Mike Breem 3DM Discipleship Resources
- ELCA Resources